Thursday, March 30, 2006

Zzzz...... I'm Sleepy ........

The last few days have been crazy.

Waking up at 6:30, reaching office by 9.
Sitting around, trying to break all the legs of my chair till 9 in the evening and finally home - just to have dinner and a quick nap to repeat the whole process again and again and yet again.

And than I meet old friends asking me questions - So what's up ?
And seriously, I dont know how to answer that question.

Maybe life has become a bit monotonous (No. I haven't reached the mid-age crisis yet)
Work has started sucking a bit.
Want to wrap up things before any one notices it but only if I could !!

Will have to start doing something new.
Maybe, taking up guitaring seriously or even renewed interest in biking.

Hope I never say these words - Life Sucks.

P.S. That's a bloody dipressing bullshit that I just wrote. I'm squinting to read the screen properly. Someone is headbanging in my head. It's taking too long to download these Skinny Alley songs. ZZZzzz..................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»