Thursday, March 02, 2006

Its a bird, its a plane, shit its a football!!!!!

Football...the sport that unites europe is a sport which I should not play. But who cares about what one should not do ;)........yeah man....it was a bad experience...mistake....foolishness :) but I did go to play soccer yesterday morning. Anyways so after a tiring 15 minutes of play I was panting like a dog in the Sahara on an extremely hot day so I decided to become the goalkeeper instead. But fate, silently slipping the lead into the boxing glove as always, chose just my turn as goalkeeper as the opportune moment for there to be a penalty against the team. So here was this big guy from the opposite team all set to kick the ball at me but I maintained a calm facade quietly confident that all I had to do was not move and the ball would pass me by. But alas!! the fellow decided he would might as well utilize the opportunity to break a couple of bones of mine. So suddenly I saw the ball come towards my unsuspecting self like a multi-colored canonball. And so with the speed and agility I often display I tried to move out of the way but was beaten and the ball hit my dear ol' thumb making it turn a dark shade of blue. Hence ended the soccer career of a future football star.

1 comment:

KB said...

What exactly is a "multi-colored canonball?
By the way dude...u gotta tel the truth in these posts man -
-And so with the speed and agility I often display
-the soccer career of a future football star

Remember, honesty is the best policy. After LIC, of course.