Sunday, March 05, 2006

Wierd Weekend

There happen to be days that go by without you lifting more than a brow to acknowledge their passing. And then there happen to be not.
I don't really know what I was trying to say previously, but I do know that this particualr weekend, still on right now, definitely did'nt fall into the former category.
-Well to begin with, after being home alone for an entire week, it finally dawned on me on Saturday that how much I missed my parents. I swear to god, if i have to spend another week eating out of the fridge ever again, I'm commiting suicide.
-For the first time in my life I ate a breakfast of a bag full of popcorn.
-The evening was slightly better. Watched Crash, probably one of the finest pieces of cinema I've seen in recent past. After a long time a movie made me jump off my seat and say "Oh Shit"...something I last remember having done while watching Fight Club (not that recent piece of crap, the Brad Pitt-Ed Norton classic)
-After the movie, spent several rather uncomfy moments with Blatherer and Rawale, hearing Fauji's coming-out-of-the-closet speech! Seriously, spent 4 yrs in the same class and I had no idea he was gay.
-Forgot to mention, also had to hear about Fauji's endeavours with salsa :-(
(BTW, he told our Marvin was also trying his hand, i mean legs at salsa!? :-(( )
-After that, as Fauji thankfully ditched us much to Rawale's distress(?), the three of us went to my place for a rather uneasy night-out, comprising of watching a slapstick movie and sharing a tiny bag of cheese balls in a manner so gentle and civic, it was hard to believe.
-Another surprise. The next morning (today, that is), Chinki was in a hurry to go and did'nt even ask for breakfast, whereas Rawale on the other hand had to be fed on a feast of 1 bread slice+half a pack of tomato maggi before he finally went home.

So now, as this wierd weekend draws to a close, and as I devour another bag of popcorn, I can't wait to rush to the stn. to get my parents, and normalcy, back into my life. God I can already smell those paranthas...!

9 comments:

Kshitij said...

"BTW, he told our Marvin was also trying his hand, i mean legs at salsa!? :-(("......Rest assured I have not done anything to this effect in my life. Though I did contemplate doing something crazy and salsa was pretty high on the list, good sense prevailed and I refrained from making a fool of myself :).

Kshitij said...

What the hell....are you serious about Fauji?????? I mean this is freaky to say the least.

Kshitij said...

I saw Crash too this Saturday....totally agree withyou when you say that after a long time there was a movie which actually made you sit up and say "Oh Shit!"

Kshitij said...

Finally the last comment for the day :)...believe me ZZ9 eating out of a fridge is way better than having to hunt for food every day of the week all round the year :(.

Anonymous said...

Abe Cosco pagal ho gaya hai kya bhai......kucch bhi bole ja raha hai....abe woh sab mazaak tha yaar...

Anonymous said...

Abe Cosco pagal ho gaya hai kya bhai......kucch bhi bole ja raha hai....abe woh sab mazaak tha yaar...

fauji

KB said...

Dude! I only wrote what I was told. It's for who reads to decide whether it was a mazaak or not!
...
...
“I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.”
- anonymous

KB said...

By the way...
"My name ... is ... Neo!...er ZZ9!"

blatherer said...

what fauji was saying is that he is changing his preferences from hetero to bi and not the way you have mentioned.