Thursday, March 23, 2006

bliss

10:50 AM

My entire team decides to ditch me and go on a mass bunk today.

Sitting at my desk, alone in the aisle, I feel disoriented. Just wanna run away from all this myself. As if under some kind of a spell that binds me, pulling me away.

But wait. Not again. Can't waste more time this way. I desparately need something to jerk me out of this feeling.

Ah! A ray of hope. A half-eaten bar of bitter swiss chocolate in my drawer, saved from the client meeting last week for desparate times. Call it manna from heaven if you may.

As I dig my teeth into the heavenly Lindt, put on Time of your life on the headphones, and just sink back into the chair, I am pulled back into my cheery self.

Feels good to realise that Bliss ain't that hard to attain.

1 comment:

Kshitij said...

Badtameeeeeez!!!!! Lindt dark chocolate....how could you....didn't the thought that at the very same moment when you were biting into the chocolate a friend would be working his ass off and dreaming of dark chocolates prick your conscience!!![:D].