Friday, May 11, 2007

Hmm...
So it's been quite a while since i wrote my last post here...and it's not because the time in between hasn't been worth writing about! In fact...so many things are happening right now that, frankly speaking, my lazy and accustomed-to-slumber-mode brain is spinning, unable to cope up with the things happenin around!
Firstly...these flurry of posts by Bertie has completely thrown me out of sync. In the past few months I had grown accustomed to one bluesy post a month routine here at the blog...where i'd spend a week thinking about a post...another writing it...the next one reading any new posts...and the last was dedicatedly reserved to reading-n-writing of comments . But alas..things here have changed, and all I can hope for is another year of hibernation from Bertie once he returns to helL ;)
Secondly...there's the other flurry...of mails in my inbox from the Ko-rr-icode yahoo group. Here again, my 2-3 mails-a-day inbox is being tormented to 100+ mails from an excited bunch of people...asking anything and everything that comes to their mind.
Add to this the anguish of missing out on a europe tour with the family...and the weird feeling associated with living in a hostel 2000 miles away from home for the first time in my life, with Komrades at the Kampus of Ko-rr-icode in Kerala.....phew!
No wonder I feel like a doped out junkie most of the day...

4 comments:

blatherer said...

Ko-rr-icode.
We'll soon read posts that smell of coconuts and all that goes around in the backwaters.

Abhishek Dimri said...

Dude take ur bike pucca....kerela babes need you...

blatherer said...

^^ And I need your bike more than the karela babes want you :)

KB said...

whts with the sudden infatuation with my bike for u 2 guys...last i checked it used to be a chick magnet :P