Sunday, May 13, 2007

Ahem ... v3 ;-)

Yes yes I'm back. Thank you! Thank you! I know your fingers must be trembling with excitement and you must be sending quiet prayers saying thanks to the gods above since your wish has finally been granted and all that. The credit for my return must go to Bertie who off late doesn't miss a single opportunity to compare me to an uncharacteristically lazy specimen of the female section of the canine family.

As ZZ9 rightly points out the flurry of random posts by Bertie off late has completely disrupted the think-write-read-comment cycle whose periodicity, in my case, had started showing a strong correlation to the position of the earth in its orbit around the sun.

It is not that there is nothing to write about which has kept me from posting on this blog, infact, it is just the opposite. Life has been such a blur the last few months with all the sleeping, partying, working and driving that I havent had the time to sit down and ruminate over the various events which keep whizzing by. It has been this rumination which has made my posts such fun to read in the past (people keep telling me how modest I am all the time :-)).

Life, in the recent past, has turned extremely strange. I still havent come to terms with the fact that I will be going back to being a student after 2 long years and will no longer be a part of the work-force. I often find myself wondering if I can ever get back to my full student form again since work seems to have done a good job putting my already few and sparse little grey cells to sleep. Assignments, exams, no money, no weekends etc seem scary to me now but somehow I am really looking forward to that kind of life again.

- "Your plastic pal who's fun to be with"
(c) Sirius Cybernetics Corporation

7 comments:

blatherer said...

student life.
aah...those days.

just a cross check -

* blatherer - school? what school?
* Bertie - in school
* ZZ9 Singular Z Alpha - ready for school
* Marvin - ready for school
* madmita - luving her job :D

guess what! i'm going to be senior most guy around here :D

madmita said...

* madmita - luving her job :D
say what? :o
u gotta be kidding me!

ok so i'm wearing pink today but that DOES NOT mean i've become "normal"
:P

Abhishek Dimri said...

Pink is your colour babe...

Abhishek Dimri said...

Oye...nice to have you back old pal. Take some time off next month or so....as u say ruminate, take stock...MBA is gonna be a blurr...

Hopefully, now that Blathi realises he is the old fossil around these woods...he better start behaving like one :D

With maturity i meant, old ancestor

madmita said...

hey blatherer dun u worry!
u can help me write a book n we can be "rich and famous" even before thses "kids" get out of "school"
:)

blatherer said...

^^ yup, will help you.
once i'm over with mine :)

KB said...

i'm so not ready for school dude...can't stop thinking I'd be missing out on the hep ggn life for the next 2 yrs ;-)