Saturday, January 07, 2006

HAPPY BUDDAY !!

Eons ago on 8th Jan a peculiar round-shaped penguin like creature was first sighted on this planet n since then the day is celebrated as the birthday of my ol’chum Marvin aka Kshitij Sanghi aka K.

So how’s life treating you at 30, you old fossil ??

Well how do I describe this bloke….hmm…..he’s one of those super brainy nerds n thinks he’s all smooth n sophisticated but is actually as simple as a rice pudding. He does from time to time drift into a sweet lil world of his own, can really take a stand against popular opinion n generally be a royal pain in the ass.Yours truly would like to take all the credit for turning K from a social embarrassment to a pretty likable creature.

Dude!! I actually have a birthday wish for you :- may the number of hair on ur egg-shaped head (no, i am not kidding u can actually count the number of hair on this guy’s head) stop growing inversely proportionally to ur age, in simpler terms may you have a full crop again to complete ur smashing looks.

Its common knowledge now that we can’t start, continue or finish sentences to each other without a liberal sprinkling of abuses but still dude…..ur a great friend and an awesome person (hullo!! this is the vodka speaking)

In Floyd’s words:
“How I wish, how I wish you were here…..”

2 comments:

KB said...

30!................................
...................................
...................................
...................................
...................................
..................................

Only 30!?
BTW bertie, you better join the AA dude. Your posts always seem to stink...
(of spirits, i.e. ;-))

Kshitij said...

I know this post is shamefully late but well....better late than never :)!

First things first....if I'm 30 then dear ol' Bertie you are a good 31.083333 years old. And yeah secondly and infinitely more importantly...ONE CANNOT COUNT THE HAIR ON MY HEAD....no smart ass not because you cannot count 0 but because I have a fairly decent crop of hair :). Its just that I have a fairly large head as a result of which average hair density per square cm of head space is slightly low :D.

On a more senti note (god I dont know whats wrong with me.....must be the workload and the lack of sleep)...thanks a ton for the nice post :). I loved the last line...and seriously many times even I wish you all were here!