Sunday, March 11, 2007

Yawn!

Days fly by.
And I still watch them fly past the sky.

Have a interview tomorrow (don't know where it came from :D)
Do not know what the results would be, but in all the experience has been good.

A lot of time went into self-contemplation.
Trying to understand what life is all about (I think I had lost track since I started working). And I guess same has been the case with others (zz9!)

So as Green Day said (sang to be precise)

So make the best of this test and don't ask why,
It's not a question but a lesson learned in time.
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.....

1 comment:

madmita said...

there once was a man who dreamt he was a butterfly. A dream so vivid that when he woke up- he didn't know if was a man who dreamt he was a butterfly or a butterfly still dreaming that he is man...