Tuesday, March 20, 2007

New bands, weird bands, awesome-sounding bands....it seems I'm being bombarded with newer-than-ever alternative music these days. Even more so, with my access to BOB renewed (the alt rock channel on worldspace for the uninitiated - read:Marvin :D). Anyways, all this gr8 music about, well about nothing and everything in general, sure helps me keep my mind away from all the crap happening in the world around us. Songs with sentence-long titles, songs about a few of my least favourite things...songs about something absolutely mindless like chasing cars(???)...the past 2 months or so have truly shown me the power of good music to keep a level head in a disheveled state of affairs. Songs like Trouble make so much sense at times. And so do the ones, like The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage!!

1 comment:

blatherer said...

you are late dude :P
but yes, music does makes you feel better.