Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Suspicious Activity

Has anyone recently noticed some funny thingies flying across the blog page...? I generally ignore such things cause frankly speaking most things we see on a webpage are useless anyways...but somehow a tiny bit of something zooming across the text when ur trying so hard to understand what's written can be a bit unnerving. Now try as I might, I cannot help but think about the reason why something wierd like this would happen on the blog:

  • a mischief from a bored programmer at Blogger.com
  • a trick by Blogger.com to dissuade us from wasting their preccciousss storage space with our worthless crap
  • what the hell...wierd thigs are supposed to happen on a wierd blog like this
    ...............................................................................

A screenshot has been attached with a red mark for easy reference. Now some members may, and would, accuse me of being idle/work-less ( which FYI I am, wednesday onwards...), but taking a cue from a "How to make a presentation" session I was forced to attend, I could'nt stop myself.

2 comments:

Abhishek Dimri said...

hehe...man finally somebody noticed the stupid stars i put on the blog !!

KB said...

Finding ways to kill time, Bertie?