Monday, May 15, 2006

Cause it rained yesterday...

Ever been woken up at 2 in the night and then ended up being actually grateful for that? Happened to me last night, when the rain, thunder and lightening made a resolve so strong it made even me wake up from the slumber. But instead of feeling pissed, the feel of the fresh moist air, so rare in the Delhi summer, gushing through my window made me feel soo good, I actually got up and tiptoed upto the terrace to take in the feeling. And the sight was just unimaginable.

Pitch darkness of the night....the incessant, purple lightening rushing through the sky....drops of water being splashed on the face by the cold wind....

Who says you need some stuff to get high....

p.s.>just saw tht my Damn u Bertie-I am king-Hail Hitler(??) blog has reached 32 comments. Kinda like 32nd milestone (ugh)

3 comments:

blatherer said...

It was more of a dark and frightening night for me.

Felt pity for the worldspace antenna braving it out in all that thunder & lightning.

madmita said...

woops...
i slept right thru it!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»