Sunday, May 07, 2006

Getting a finger, when it matters the most.

I am a good driver. Generally.

Riding in the correct lane. Not overtaking from the wrong side (bertie ??). Stopping at red lights when there's no one around etc etc.

Well, I was in bit of a hurry. Had to go to meet some ol' school friends and there was a big jam ahead of me. So I crossed the yellow line and was speeding away in the opposite lane.

Then suddenly I saw a car coming in front of me (opposite direction) and there was a girl driving the car with her middle finger in the air, pointed at me :(

Good to see responsible female drivers on road :)

7 comments:

madmita said...

i take it that the girl didn't quite know how responsile a driver u are and mistook u for those oh-so-hip-guys that speed on the wrong side and sneer at female drivers, who btw are in the correct lane!
i mean how many bikers actually follow traffic rules in delhi?

Kshitij said...

"how many bikers actually follow traffic rules in delhi"...believe me way more than they do here down south in Bengaluru!!!

KB said...

girls in delhi are getting meaner/nastier/aggresive-er by the day...maybe it's the heat getting into their brains ;-)

KB said...

hey i forgot sexier...

Anuj lakhotia said...

"Me a responsible driver"......the memories of u dropping rawale on a pipe & the wiley u did in the cricket ground...just got refreshed

blatherer said...

poor rawale, getting dropped when i was riding at 15kmph.
maybe it wasn't his day.

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»