Wednesday, December 28, 2005

And u say engineers are Dolts!?


With us , the pseudo-kangaal janta of NSIT lapping up the lucrative campus offers and upgrading ourselves to professional-hood, there came the brilliant idea of having the birthday treats we had been so methodically avoiding in college!
Describing here one such night of total bindaas-ment :
So last month the stars aligned themselves for one Mr. Bertram's Budday(nice spelling......courtesy one Mr. Blatherer).
And bwoy the evenin' was fun......it is imperative that I must say at this point that we people surely have learnt the skilfully absurd technique to have a blast - I mean just imagine, smuggling in vodka under the guise of a 7Up into a family restaurant - or rather a sip of it - and then fighting for it right in front of the manager.
Dancing(!!) - and actually competing while at it- on a video game.
Or struggling with but refusing to give up the damn chopsticks for a chinese culinary conquest.
Not to forget a head (etc.) spinning ride on a Rodeo Bull for some of the elite group members !!!

Hate to say this but, though there were no girls around, the night was right there on the top amongst the most fun moments I've ever had.
Cheers to us!

1 comment:

Kshitij said...

Man I missed it...even though I was in Delhi :((. If only I had a little more time during my trip...I mean Bertie giving a treat is a rare occasion in itself!!