Monday, January 21, 2008

Wayanaaaaaaaad!

Flawless highways winding through scenic valleys and tea estates to little towns n caves n waterfalls hidden away in God's Own Kountry...that's how one can go about describing wayanad. This past weekend I took the best-ever bike journey of my life...100 Kms of pure bliss.
IIMK - Edakkal - Kalpetta - Chembra Peak - IIMK
Never did I imagine I could love my Avenger so much, be it racing through the straight stretches or winding down curves on the ghats, she held her own, showing the Pulsars of the world their true place...far behind! Sadly I forgot to ask someone to click a pic with me on my fav ride :(

@Blathy - Would have loved to have you along dude!

2 comments:

blatherer said...

damn!
that gives me reason enough to toil for K :)

Kshitij said...

damn!I remember those roads ... what an amazing place ...