Friday, August 10, 2007

Knock..Knock..

Oh! How I jotted down all the things I'd do, once I have the time.
The plans were on paper and the maps were ready.

But then, the usual vicious cycle of oh-wait-for-the-right-time-and-then-you-can-do-it came knocking on the door. I hate unexpected guests and, especially, this damn thing - it tops the list.

Yet again, I pulled myself back. I took a deep breath and comforted myself, promising that this would be the last time. But going by my dubious track record, I knew that it isn't. It's not even close to the last time.

So, till that time, let me sing aloud -

Take me down to the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Take me home
Oh, won't you please take me home
p.s. 1st part of 'personal rantings of a guy gone crazy'

No comments: