Sunday, April 29, 2007

Happy Day!!

People (yes some people do land up at driftingdolts every now or then) have been complaining. The general complaint being that the posts here are anything but peppy.

People cribbing.
People puking. :D
People getting separated in Metro.
People declaring their comeback for nth time.
People wishing to travel alone.
People complaining.
People speculating about strange questions (with stranger comments :D)

So, I thought maybe I’d write something peppy.

To begin with, today was an extraordinarily happy day.

The taste of that hot pancake with vanilla ice cream at Monk last night still existed somewhere between my teeth (I know what you are thinking. The answer is – No).

The Sunday edition of Indian Express cried aloud about the current trend of young people who were too busy with their work to forget about the leaves that they had in their kitty. Hmmm… reminds me of something!!!!
Peter Vidal says that the next week would be tough for me coz of Mars’ movement. You bet!

Sunday Morning Television is bliss.

Went to check out Spencer’s.

A guy at lift mistook me for a liftman and said – “2nd Floor”. Feeling sorry for the guy who had no idea about what “2” looked like, I pointed out towards the number “2” on the instrumental panel.
And as expected more drama followed thereafter – A marketing girl came up to me and asked if I know about TAG Heuer. Asked her to have a look at my wrist and she fainted (Again, I know what you are thinking. And the answer, yet again, is – No).

After spending a lot of time at Tantra’s and contemplating over whether I should buy the Good Bush – Bad Bush Tee, I was back at home chatting with good ol’ bertie.

And keeping up with the trend started by bertie, I’ll sign off with excerpts from our rather hilarious chat –

Bertie: hi
whats up ?
me: hey dude
mm... fan
Bertie: ??
me: hehe
Bertie: whats that now...sistah ?
me: !!!!!
sistah !!
Bertie: yo man....my nigger
:)
me: d***-shitter :D
bro
Bertie: yo man bro
my daug
me: gimma hifi
Bertie: hifi
hochie mama
me: mm.....
that's it

8 comments:

Abhishek Dimri said...

dude !! that chat can so eaisly be misinterpreted....btw who is this mystery reader who reads the drivel here ??

blatherer said...

well, occasionally people do land up at my orkut profile. and once they are at it, there's a 19.11% chances that they'll drop by at Mostly Harmless

blatherer said...

and about the chat -

na my nigga. it's all in da bro'thrhood.

peace \m/

Abhishek Dimri said...

keep it real bro...

Abhishek Dimri said...

19.11% ?? How come ?

KB said...

hey wht happened to all the nonsensical endIfs??

KB said...

A guy at lift mistook me for a liftman

Finally! :P

blatherer said...

^^ ya. finally :x