Sunday, December 14, 2008

Still alive (but kicking) !!

A complete half year has passed.

Back then, I didn't know what this journey would be like or what ups or downs will it bring along. But, to be honest, I never tried to figure that out either. The idea of coming here neither excited me nor did it bring shivers down my spine. It was just a moment that I believed would soon be over.

But, nature had some other things in mind (it always does).
It knew how much I hated roller coaster rides and that's what I received in abundance.
Late submissions, learning new topics 30 minutes before the exams, lack of sleep, long and tiring classes, personal schedule going haywire, I putting on weight - all the things I hated, yet have to live with. That's not all. That's probably the uppermost tip of the iceberg.

I could continue whining on and on.
Let's save it for some other day (in the best interest of everyone:))

2 comments:

Kshitij said...

is losing hair part of your list (I hope it is ;-) )

blatherer said...

hehe.... i know why you want that to happen :)

but, as they say, i already have my hands full. won't be able to handle another addition in the list :)