Friday, October 12, 2007

Yet another day!

It's funny how good days turn into bad nightmares and that too in a flash that flies past you before you could even notice its presence.

So, there I was, feeling happy about the way the day progressed - successful meetings, flashy mails to clients and the good time I had with a friend.

But then suddenly , I got the 'New Mail' notification. The first few lines - We have carefully reviewed your ____ - and I knew it was over.

And suddenly I saw myself submerged in a sea of feelings.

The feeling of someone shouting at my face - Screwed you!
The feeling of someone saying - I told you so.
The feeling of someone saying - What are you gonna do now?
The feeling of someone saying - Are you sure?
The feeling of someone saying - Come on!! Move your ass.... Give your best shot to the rest...You got to make it man!!!
The feeling of someone saying - Don't be a loser.... Give it a fight...as u have always done.

All these feelings are making me, kind of, sick.
I better sleep.
Ummmmmm....... Naah.... Better watch - No Direction Home. Bob Dylan surely knows how to tackle the blues :D :D

1 comment:

blatherer said...

you know me and the love of figures'n'facts that I have :)