Tuesday, June 13, 2006

365 days.

That's how long it took.

An year ago, fresh out of college, started working.
New place, new faces, new names to remember, new concepts, new fundae about life, new perspective, new thoughts, new randomness, a complete new setup which I was never accustomed to.

Looking back, I should say every thing's not changed.

Few things remain the same but their context has changed.
People are same but their meanings have changed.
Faces are same but the character has changed.
The place is same but the address has changed.
I am the same but I have changed.

2 comments:

KB said...

phew....i took you 365 days to be smitten by the philosophical bug...i was there within a day or two :)

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»